Muzuri tours and safaris is a locally owned tour operator in East Africa with headquarters in Arusha, Tanzania. We have a diverse understanding of the tourism products in the region including wildlife safaris, golfing safari, mountain climbing and trekking, beach holidays, family packages and other tailor made itineraries. With the experience specializing in African safaris we negotiate the best group rates with domestic (destination country) airlines, first-class hotels, exclusive eco lodges and fine restaurants.
We are backed by an enthusiastic team that has a passion for travel. They will work closely with you or your organization to address all concerns before your scheduled departure. We assure satisfaction throughout your travels with us.
At Muzuri tours we believe travel is so much more than just getting from one point to the other. Travel should be enjoyed not endured! That’s why our concierge services are specially designed to take the hassle and worry out of your journeys to make your travels less stressful and far more enjoyable; we treat all visitors as our personal guests.
Our safari packages include(s):
Northern tourist route: Arusha/Moshi town visit, Arusha National Park, Kilimanjaro National Park, Mkomazi National Park, Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Ndutu, Oldvai Gorge, The Serengeti.
Southern and Coastal route: Dar es Salaam, Bagamoyo, Pangani, Saadani National Park, Selous Game Reserve, Mikumi National Park, Ruaha National Park, Udzungwa Mountains National Park, Kitulo National Park, Malindi Island, Mafia Island, Zanzibar Islands.
Western tourist route: Kigoma town, Mahale Mountains National Park, Gombe Stream National Park, Katavi National Park
We have daily departures for all Kilimanjaro trekking route and we offer group and individual Safari itineraries to all Tanzanian National Parks and wilderness areas.
Best time to visit
- High – June to October and December to January
- Low – February to May and November
- Seasonality in East Africa revolves around the dry and the rainy seasons and one must not forget that in the hills and mountains it can get cold. Summer season is generally December to March.
- December to March is an excellent time to visit Zanzibar, and of course the Serengeti and Maasai Mara National Parks.
- Even though April through to June is considered the long rainy season, we would still recommend the Northern safari circuit of Tanzania. The Serengeti and the Masai Mara are still great places to visit during “green season”.
- July to November is peak season due to superb weather, the Wildebeest migration, the coast, and ideal accessibility to Tanzania’s Southern circuit. This is also the best time to combine your safari with idyllic beach destinations like Zanzibar, the spice Island.